About the author.
oh dear. uh, this is awkward. i’m Cass. the full legal name cited on the other page is really more of a joke rather than a regular appellation. nice to meet you! this is a page about me. i come from and currently dwell in the delightfully uninteresting german land of lower saxony and work as a librarian (technically not that, but as a Fachangestelltes für Medien- und Informationsdienste, but the difference is slight enough to just entirely ignore usually).
my pronoun, in english, is «it». alternatively you may also use spivak pronouns, that is «e/eir/em», or, if that’s too newfangled for you, «they/them»1. auf deutsch kannst du das neutrum-pronomen «es»2 oder einfach Cass benutzen.
beside these extremely interesting attributes i also have a profound dislike for talking about myself, so here’s a selection of personal third-party testimonials about yours truly instead:
- «cursed zoomer»
- «Cass is the only person i respect here»
- «best waffle»
- «I rarely see Cass speak, like not even defending them»
- «the single most level headed and reasonable person we know»
- «cass is a secret onion editor» — «i unironically would believe that to be true, i don’t know why but it makes so much sense to me»
- «Every time you post it’s like getting a fleeing glimpse of something in the black waters of the ocean at night and going ‹I’m glad I didn’t have to see the rest of whatever the fuck that was›, your mind is an enigma to me»
- «don’t know what you’re on 90% of the time but i want some» and finally
- «THANK YOU CASS I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOUR DELUSIONS OF ENLIGHTENMENT»
if that too is too newfangled for you, consider going outside more often↩︎
Nom. es, Gen. deren, Dat. denen, Akk. es↩︎